COVID – 19
MY COMMITMENT TO YOU
All necessary safety protocols put forth by the CDC, as well as the Pasadena Public Health Department are being adhered to in order to prevent the exposure/transmission of Covid-19. To that end, there are guidelines that must be followed for your safety and the safety of others. Please follow the link to print out, read carefully and sign the Covid-19 Client Intake and Consent form and bring it to your appointment. If you are not able to download the form, it will be given to you upon your arrival. This form must be completed and signed in prior to your session.
In order to limit contact with others and chance of exposure, please:
- Take your temperature the morning of your appointment. If you have a fever of 100 degrees or above, cancel your session. If there is a chance you have been exposed to covid-19, or are symptomatic, cancel your session. Symptoms include: fever 100 degrees and above, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, sore throat, chills, headache, fatigue, muscle/body aches, loss of taste/smell, nausea, vomiting, congestion, runny nose, diarrhea.
Cancellation fee will be waived if due to illness
- Wait in your car or outside until the time of your session.
- Wear your mask. Your mask must be worn for the entire duration, from arrival, throughout your session, until exiting the office. No exceptions. If you have forgotten your mask, one will be provided for you.
- Wash your hands upon arrival
- Upon arrival, there will be a temperature check with a touchless thermometer. If you have a fever of 100 degrees or above, or any symptoms are observed, your session will be canceled.
- Sanitizer is available and at the ready for your use.
As your practitioner, I am following all stated protocols, including using gloves, and rigorous sanitizing of the table, and all surfaces that may be touched.
All precautions are being taken to make your session as comfortable and relaxing as possible. Thank you for your cooperation during these times. It is deeply appreciated.
To learn more about where these precaution guidelines come from please check out the CDC site HERE for more information.
If you have any questions for me, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Thank you for your understanding.
WANT THE COVID-19 INTAKE FORM? DOWNLOAD IT HERE.